Having left school with the determination to pursue music full time, I have played hundreds of shows over the past decade and write for other artists like Kovic, Tadhg Daly and Campsie. I started with a band called Mowbeck and began touring all over the country, including slots at Reading ＆ Leeds Festivals and plays on BBC Radio 1. This year I’ve worked tirelessly to write and release my first solo EP called Early Hours, which is a collection of cathartic anthems about my experiences in life. My favourite is ‘Lying on the Concrete’, which is a tale of a late friend and the legacy that people leave behind.
You can listen to my debut EP in full on Cherry Red’s YouTube channel and be sure to check out my social media if you like what you hear. I’m here to chat about anything creative, music industry or life related. Don’t be shy – ask me anything!
– Drew Thomas – Early Hours EP:
– Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1Z3uPufpl75oV4WGjTBFdM
– Insta: https://www.instagram.com/drewthomasmusic/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/drewthomasmusic
– FB: https://www.facebook.com/drewthomasuk