Bread baked and sold at a Woolworths store is being urged recalled over fears it may contain glass.
Woolworths issued the recall of its in-store made bakery bread rolls and loaves on Thursday.
The products, which were baked on November 4, have been pulled from shelves at Calwell Woolworths in Canberra.
No other stores were impacted.
Anyone who bought several bakery items is urged not to consume them and to return them to the store for a full refund.
The products affected include:
- Bread White Extra Soft Loaf (680g and 800g)
- Bread Roll 6pk
- Bread Roll Extra Soft Jumbo Lunch 6pk
- Hot Dog Roll 6pk
- Bread Soft Wholemeal Loaf (680g and 800g)
- Wholemeal Bread Roll 6pk
- Bread Grain Loaf (800g)
- Bread Grain Jumbo Lunch 6pk
- 7 Seeds & Grains Hi Fib Low GI Loaf (750g and 350g)
- 7 Seeds & Grains Hi Fib Low GI Roll 6pk
Woolworths apologised to its customers for the recall.
Anyone concerned about their health should seek medical advice.